Feedback question?

DuckOfBorough

Hi, I've a question regarding feedback.

If for example if I've experienced bad services with a particular workman/company, which however have got 2 x positives feedback on here(but one of it is from himself), so what if my experiences is not a positive one, does this mean I wouldn't be allowed to leave a warning feedback?

answer on the postcard please.

• Administrator

Hi DuckOfBorough

You were banned this morning as Penfold7 because posted numerous times in different sections abut a particular builder. You are free to post about your experiences however you didn't, you just said you don't rate them, no details about your experience. So, assuming they're an East Dulwich company please feel free, let rip, share the facts, post about your experience in the business section.

Yes, this is correct. Indeed, the message was rather polite with the name of the company/workman, 'I don't rate it' (This is a review itself no?) follow by 'email if you like more info'. This is actually a very polite, so I don't know what the problem is. So does this mean you have re posted the message? Also may I point out you've been happy to have this particular company/workman to false adversiting since mid 2016 (I didn't realise self advertising was allow on here now?) But my polite message was not exceptable. This is redicoulous. However re multi reposting, I did not know this was not allow. So am I allow to mention the name of this person and company?

Hello Ducky

You have read the Admins response above your posts? What part of that is unclear, maybe I can help you?

DuckOfBorough Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yes, this is correct. Indeed, the message was

> rather polite with the name of the

> company/workman, 'I don't rate it' (This is a

> review itself no?) follow by 'email if you like

> more info'. This is actually a very polite, so I

> don't know what the problem is. So does this mean

> you have re posted the message? Also may I point

> out you've been happy to have this particular

> company/workman to false adversiting since mid

> 2016 (I didn't realise self advertising was allow

> on here now?) But my polite message was not

> exceptable. This is redicoulous. However re multi

> reposting, I did not know this was not allow. So

> am I allow to mention the name of this person and

> company?

I suspect the 'numerous times in different sections' was the issue. If you had have posted it just the once in the Businesses section then you might have been OK. Spamming the whole board seems to have been your mistake.