Off sick and bored, need entertaining

Beksp

I'm off sick with labrynthitis, which is nothing to do with mazes or disney films, it's f***ing hideous. I can't move without feeling dizzy, I have little balance and have lost part of the hearing in my right ear. I've just walked to the shop on the asusmption that fresh air might vaguely help - or at least relieve the boredom - and nearly fell over more than once, not a good thing when I'm likely to get mistaken for someone who's just had a few too many drinks in the Bishop at lunchtime. Honestly, the boredom is driving me insane, can't do exercise, can't drive anywhere, can't really walk anywhere, can't read for long, only so many films or episodes of Friends and Sex in the City I can watch...

Thanks for the suggestions! Not sure about the black flies thing but particularly liking the last suggestion, although not sure being stoned would help the dizzy spells - then again maybe it can't make it worse! On the bright side, I've got a very valid excuse for not being able at work for the next few days - if only my garden resembled something you'd want to sit in it could actually be a nice break!