TV camera pest from East Dulwich

silverfox

Who is that guy from the East Dulwich area that's been ruining my viewing of the news now for a few months?

All through the election coverage from outside the Houses of Parliament, outside the High Court when there's a big court case and more recently when the Peace Village was about to be cleared, there he is, a Mr Blobby-like character, standing right behind the correspondent with his plastic bag in hand making sure he's in shot no matter how the camera tries to pan away from him. His latest ruse is to stand there pretending to be on his pay-to-go phone.

There must be a bounty on his head from every major TV Channel. If he's a bit simple in the head could someone please tell him to stop. If he's not a bit daft please tell him to stop being such a pratt.

That would be Paul Yarrow

He does live locally and is a very nice man, perhaps if you see him about you could take the time to talk to him, he is always more than happy to talk about the causes he believes in. In my opinion he is doing no harm so leave him be!

Paul enjoys the limelight. He has always wanted to be a journalist and now that he is unemployed, seeking out camera crews gives him something else to do. Although Paul has been active in campaigns like The Maudsley Emergency Clinic/Felix Post Unit, Save Dulwich Hospital, and is on various committees, he has not been involved (or have a family member involved) in the BA Cabin Crew Dispute/Parliament Green protest/other high profile media interests.

Paul is a well known ED figure and although genuine in his beliefs - he does tend to lean towards 'negative' campaigns - Have you ever seen Paul at a joyful event - saying how wonderful this is, have you seen him smile or laugh? Has he waved a flag at a sporting event.

Paul needs to be wary - he is drawing attention to himself and there will be someone in 'authority' who will be questioning that if he is clever enough to get the media attention - why has he not managed to secure employment or training?

"Someone in 'authority' who will be questioning that he is clever enough to get the media attention"

Indeed, one can only commend him for being able to attract media attention in such a plight. Yes Giggi, Paul stood in as an extra when Barry was off ill binging.

Hello..

http://www.southlondon-today.co.uk/tn/content/featurepics/30520HJ01.jpg I'm Paul Yarrow, you might know me from T.V.

" Do you have anyone that needs to be dead some time soon "

If the answer is a resounding "yes" then call him..

"Coz everyone ever in his care is....ermm....no longer here anymore"

W**F

• 1 month later...