fusion inconsistencies

SteveT

I went swimming in the revamped pool, excellent in all departments except it's timetable.

If I go swimming in Peckham Pulse I get 3 hours of free swimming per week for being old and grumpy.

The free over 60's sessions are not on offer at the ED pool.

If I go for the free ones at the pulse I use the car with all the nonsense of parking, in ED I walk,

as it's only 15 minutes each way.

Can anyone employed by Fusion explain this weird inconsistency?

Is ED deemed richer so they can stick it to us for their profits?

Come on Fusion explain yourselves or do I have to complain to my MP to be heard?

Steve, the odd thing according to this is the Pulse sessions still being free: http://www.southwark.gov.uk/news/article/80/splashing-free_swims_extension_benefit_hundreds. When were you last there?

I've downloaded the September price list, and that shows 60p as the junior/over-60s Axess swim price for all centres, with it being free only if you spend hundreds on some lifestyle scheme.

Oh..

Yes Rosie & that reminds me. Whenever I go on holiday I try to find a Chinese restaurant. I know it's going to be bad but in a joyously funny way, it also throws up some very odd "fusion foods" & some brilliant translations on the menu

In Crete I've had "Chinese mezze" & on the menu in Formentera we had " Bubbling firecracker hot pot of three delights "

Fusion ? more like confusion, I love it though

W**F