Room available in SE21

david m

Lovely double room (but only for one person) available in a flat in SE21 area, close to all West Dulwich amenities.

If you 'private message' me I can send photos.

Double room, about 3 metres by 3.5 metres.

The room has double glazing, is centrally heated, has been newly decorated, has a large wardrobe, new table, new carpet and curtains.

The room is in the back extension next to bathroom, but the bathroom is shared.

Small but well-appointed kitchen.

Lovely living room.

Shared garden at back but not directly accessible and I do not use it much. Storage for cycle but

outside only. The road also has a cycle storage scheme.Quiet neighbours.

Sharing with just me, the owner, which I realise could be a drawback for most people.

I work in education, into sport. (running, football, cricket, cycling etc). Often out running in the evening.

Also into history and belong to a local choir but don't worry, I don't practise at home.

Cost is ?575 pcm including bills. Would suit quiet professional person who likes their privacy but who would enjoy the social side of sharing too.

Available from June 20. Short term or longer term basis.

David

• 3 weeks later...

Hi if this is still available i would like to view (even though i was hoping to pay about 70 pound a month less).

I am into science education too, choir sounds lovely, as does garden, have bicycle and am a very private female 40's, with some links abroad, back in London where i was born, after an absence. Know the area. Let me know, June 20 is tomorrow, any time from tomorrow evening suits me fine actually and i can move as soon as later this week. Can provide previous landlord references. Non-smoker.Mostly vegetarian but do not mind what others do.

Archived