Wanted 2/3 Bedroom for small Family - to Move in before end of June!!

Psara

Hi all

We are starting to look for a new place to rent. We have been in our current accommodation for the past 3 years without any problems. however our Landlords are looking to sell the property from May and therefore unfortunately we have to move on. We have been ideal tenants and have looked after their home as if it were our own house.

Me my wife and two daughters are now starting to look for a new place with 2/3 bedrooms. We have no pets and we don't smoke. I work in housing for a local authority and I know the troubles landlords go through and we try and be ideal tenants .

We have never been in rent arrears, always paid on time. Our current rent is about ?1200 but we are flexible with this and aware that the prices now are higher. We are looking for a good landlord who wishes to have their home looked after rather than just renting out as a business.

Our Landlords and us have a great relationship, which we hope to have with our next landlords. They have been very flexible with regards to leaving, so even though they would like to move back in May, they can give us a few extra weeks to look for something appropriate.

If you have anything or any information on lettings for me and my family please do let us know.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi - We have received our marching orders for the end of June now as the Landlords have received an offer they can not refuse for the property.

We would be happy to hear of any properties available.

thanks

Archived