Holiday location near eurostar

We are looking to go away in September ish for a week with baby. I am keen to minimise travel. Baby is great on trains so I'm thinking eurostar to Paris and then as short as possible a drive or train journey to a villa or holiday rental. Has anyone else done this or can recommend? We have been to Paris a lot so not wanting to stay there really. A lake would be great, I love a lake.

if you take the shuttle and don't want to drive for ages, a nearby nice destination (IF THE WEATHER IS OK! but same for Normandy/Brittany ...)is : LE TOUQUET Paris-plage. 45 min driving from Calais

Massive sand beach. Woods are lovely offering nice walk among beautiful houses, when it's too hot to go to the beach. You can do a lots of activities there (amazing golf, poney for young kids from 3 with short ride in the woods, water park called Aqualud on the seafront, lots of water sports clubs...). From Le Touquet, you can go to NAUSICA, one of the biggest European aquarium in Boulogne, visit Cap Blanc-nez go to the wild resort "Wissant" famous for windsurf, etc.

it's without saying there are lovelies restaurants , nice/fresh seafood and great shops (usefull when the weather is crap as often it is in this part of France! it's the same kind of weather than we have in the UK).

We really well know this resort as my parents have a property there ,so if you need any advice for nice restaurants, ice cream stop, etc, you can Pm me!

My son 3,5 yrs old , just came back from 1 week holidays in Le Touquet with his grand-parents and they had a "french riviera" weather!