Short Hypnobirthing course - ?79 per couple

Come and learn some great hypnosis and relaxation techniques to feel positive and prepared for your birth and make your labour as short, easy and safe as possible.

I have a couple of spaces on my next short Hypnobirthing course on Monday 14th April in Herne Hill, focussing on the practical techniques to give your baby the best start in life. You'll learn powerful breathing, relaxation and hypnosis techniques and we'll also work on stress release and discuss how to address issues you may have.

Time: 8 - 10pm, Monday 14th April

Cost: EDF special offer - only ?79 per couple

Hypnobirthing is a wonderful birth preparation and the skills are also useful in other areas of life. I've taught countless couples how to have an easier birth for the past 12 years with amazing results. As a fully qualified hypnotherapist I'll make sure you feel confident using hypnosis, ready for your baby to come into the world in the most positive way through these classes that are fun and informative.

Please call me on 07063 046 456 or email [email protected] with any questions or to book your place.

I also run longer Hypnobirthing courses and offer 1-1 sessions for birth preparation as well as to address any other issues. Visit www.kristinhayward.com and www.hypnoskills.co.uk for more information or just give me a call, I'll be delighted to answer any questions.

Thanks and hope to speak or meet you soon,

Kristin

Kristin Hayward DCH DHP

Hypnotherapy . HypnoFertility . HypnoBirthing

Clinical Hypnotherapist at Nest London and a Juice Plus fan

07963 046 456