Cooking class for my lovely nanny?

Before you think I am a horrible boss, this isn't a post saying "my nanny can't cook!"! :0)

My wonderful nanny is really keen on learning to cook more. Hubby and I enjoy cooking and we like the kids to eat fresh stuff, and often cook in the evening for the kids meals the next day. My nanny is keen on learning to cook more, and I was wondering if there were and classes around that people would recommend to get her some initial confidence? Nothing fancy at all, I would love to spend time to help her but by definition we don't have much time together.

Any ideas gratefully received!

I've done quite a few cooking courses and the best one that's stood me in good stead is actually a knife skills one that was run by Japanese Knife Co. We did it as a group so it wasn't so ridiculously expensive, but I always highly recommend doing a course like this anywhere as it speeds up the process of cooking massively and gives you a lot of confidence in food prep!

A friend of mine was getting a little concerned about her children's diet and asked her nanny to use the Change4Life website, it has great recipes for kids (and parents). It all went so well that the nanny then told me all about the amazing meals she was preparing (lots of slow-cooking so she could it fit in with their busy schedule), and I now cook a few of their recipes.

They have a recipe App, or you can just print them out, and I think they do a monthly recipe plan too so you could get involved.