Peppa pig hairdresser??

Lochie

I've heard there is a hairdresser locally with a peppa pig chair/car in it, does anyone know where it is? Son is 2 and desperately needs first haircut but I know he won't sit in a normal hairdressers chair for a cut! preferably want to take him next week.

Or recommendations for any other local hairdressers with diversions for toddlers would be much appreciated... ;-)

Thanks

lochie - you can also mention to him that as well as watching PP (or I've heard rumoured, Thomas the Tank Engine), he'll get to sit in a car while they cut his hair. My son loved it despite previously hating going to hairdresser.

They do cut mums' hair too! The screen that the kids have for watching peppa pig is also a CCTV screen, so the kids can go to the playroom and you can have your hair cut while watching them on CCTV! I wouldn't get away with it with my little boy, but if yours are mildly well-behaved, it might be quite a pleasant experience!

Lochie,

I'm with you on this one! My son will be 3 in May and anytime we took him near a hairdresser (inc little clipper) in the past he went crazy which resulted in no haircuts so far...untill last weekend! They show cartoons etc in little clipper so I brought along my sons favourite DVD & the lovely ladies put it on for him. He sat like a dream and now has a haircut! Felt like the first motherhood achievement, I was delighted!

Omg I went to this hair dressers the other day it was the best. The lady made my children feel like it was an adventure to get their hair cut, I think her name was SAm, I will be going back there for sure.... As long as she's there x also booked an appointment for myself while I was there for colour and cut

We are so pleased at The Little Clipper that you and your children are enjoying the experiance in our salon, we aim to please so if you have any ideas to put forward or any improvements then please let us know.

Thank you for your support

Daren Naish