Recommend some toddler groups...

KatDew

I have a pair of almost (in 11 days) two year old girl twins. Until recently we haven't been able to go to any groups as their older brother had really grown out of all things toddler but didn't go to nursery on my non-work days.

So from September my eldest starts school and I'm feeling very 'out of the loop'. Whats around in east dulwich/ dulwich village that would entertain a pair of two year olds.

Preferably not too pricey.... there are 2 of them!

Looking for mondays, thursdays. My mum is planning to take them to Whippersnappers on a friday.

Any thoughts, wise ladies of the forum?

Tennis with Gordon of Tennis 4Kids? 2.30pm Monday and may also be starting Thursdays, on Barry Road. My daughter started at 2 and I found it great for all round agility/ burning up energy.

Monkey Music is great and think they have local classes both Mondays and Thursdays

Hi

I have just set up a new toddler and pre-school class in East Dulwich (it is on a Wednesday at the moment) but if it proves popular I will expand it to other days of the week.

There are free trials on the 29th August and 5th September - space is limited so please contact me to reserve your space for these; 07903830384 or email [email protected]

Classes take place at EDT (East Dulwich Tavern) 1 Lordship Lane, are aimed at toddlers and pre-school children. They are based around a main character going on an adventure to help a friend. There will be educational elements involved but the emphasis will be on the children having lots of fun. To find out more please visit the website: http://www.fuzzyandfriends.com

Term starts on the 12th September and you are welcome to "drop in" to classes throughout the term (but those who do sign up for a term get a discount and a free toy).

There are no registration fees or hidden costs. Once term starts classes cost ?6 per child at a drop in rate with a 10% discount if you sign up for a term. Siblings under one year are free and siblings over a year are half price.

Free tea and biscuits are offered to parents after each class and there is a free play area with a toy box to keep children amused so parents can stay and chat.

Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to hopefully seeing you at a class soon,

Tara

Try Cheeky Cs when they open again in September. They are in Greendale Hut by JAGS. Not too expensive and you can have a coffee too! I have only just discovered it. Easy access with double buggy too, which you leave in the corner of the hall. They usually have a thread on EDF. Look out for the name Artastic (I think it is). They should have a session on Thursdays when they open as they did before the summer. Peckham Rye one o clock club is apparently supposed to be open Mondays (and Wednesdays)from now on between 11-4. I have found that they are not always open when they say they will be though but hopefully that will change! There was a soft play session in the Albrighton centre on Thursdays before the summer. (2-5 yrs) May be worth checking with them if it will be open again.