Interested in Kodaly inspired children's music classes? Sparkle Music is back- NEXT WEEK!

sparkle

I'm starting a new Sparkle Music term this September, 19th. I run classes for specific age groups: one for young babies (pre-crawling), one for 2 year olds and one for 3 year olds. All classes are inspired by the 'Kodaly Method':

In the 2 and 3 year old classes children learn the essentials of music through singing and movement. They feel the beat, move to the rhythm and hear, and begin to sing songs, helping them learn about pitch. This lays the ground for them learning to become musically literate. All classes are full of action songs and rhymes, musical storytelling, moving to the sounds of live instruments, exploring percussion, playing with puppets, musical role play.....

The baby class is a gentle class for young babies, where parents can learn a wide repertoire of songs all with their own activities which they can then do at home. Classes are a chance to enjoy a shared musical expereince, meet other mums and explore sounds with their babies.

It is amazing what young children can learn when taught this way, whilst they have so much fun!

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to come along for a free trial.

Classes will run on Wednesday mornings, in the room upstairs at Dulwich Library

Thanks!

Anna

www.sparkle-music.co.uk

Hi Anna. I don't know if you remember Casper & Dorothy who used to come on Fridays mornings. Casper starts reception in 3 weeks so I'd be keen to come with Dorothy. She's 2 in October. What days are you doing the age 2 classes? Thanks. Niamh xx

Yes, I remember you! You're very welcome to come with Dorothy- I can't believe she's going to be 2! Classe are now on Wednesdays, same place at Dulwich Library. Times to be confirmed, but will be sometime between 9:30 and 11:30. First class September 19th.

a

• 2 weeks later...

I can now confirm....

All classes on Wednesday mornings, in the room upstairs at Dulwich Library.

FIRST CLASS OF THE TERM- NEXT WEDNESDAY 19th SEPT.

2-3 year olds- 9:45-10:15 (a few spaces left)

Baby (pre-crawling babies)- 10:25-10:55 (very few spaces left)

I need to know who's coming, so please drop me a line if you fancy a free trial for either of the above classes.

Thanks!

www.sparkle-music.co.uk