Recommendation for curtains/blinds made to order

Hi Lisa,

A friend of mine, Jamie, has just set up his own curtain, blind and soft furnishings business, 'home sweet home'. He has made some great curtains for a friend, and is doing some blinds for me! His number is 07810 003937 and he lives in east dulwich.

Best wishes,

Emma

Hi Lisa,

I am a Curtain/Blind Maker and I can supply fabric or make your own fabric up, I do offer a free measuring service etc and do have fitters as well if needed otherwise I willing willingly tell you how to fit them yourself etc.

I do have a small website with a few examples of my work "tradecurtains.co.uk"

roz

Hi I can highly recommend Debbie Stuart, who came recommended on the Forum, she fixed my antique leather sofa, and I know she makes curtains and soft furnishings.

Lovely lady and very local indeed.

Debbie 07956910681

Good Luck

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello, I am interested in having a curtain made from a patterned material for my little boys' bedroom. I got inspiration from a retailer's text I read online a while back: Jazz up your windows with the gaming giants of yesteryear! Choose between Pac-Man, Space Invaders and Super Mario 1UPs inspired designs. From a distance they look just like they're depicted in all their pixelated glory, but get up close and you'll see they're cunningly constructed from game controllers and classic handheld devices, paying homage to everything from Wii remotes to the mighty Game Gear.

I do not own the material at this moment but am wondering if any of the people you recommended above can provide the necessary fabric to make the window coverings, especially something in a similar pattern to the one in the description ? I would be highly appreciative! Thank you so much and have a good day!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...