Indian Food

kirsun

My wife is starting a new business that will cook and supply home made real authentic Indian food within the south east of London.

All food will be made fresh and will have to be pre-ordered and delivered free to the address once made.

We will use all authentic spices and no premade sauces or pastes will be used. So each meal will taste different, but will really have the taste of India as this is fresh and totally handmade down to the sweet dishes.

We are just intersted to know of this would be of interest to anyone in East Dulwich. Please PM so we can forward details to you. We can even cater for parties, cook at your residence if needed.

I have suggested my wife provide a little sampler of a veggie dish with 2 chapatis, Daal and rice, and a sweet dish. If anyone wishes to sample these dishes, please PM me. This will be Wednesday evening of next week (10.07.13), aiming for 20:00hrs. Apologies, as we will be unable to cater for everyone, but the first five interested persons will be delivered this meal, free of charge.

Please note that this will only be a taster not a full meal, although the chapatis are quite tasty and filling.

Hope you will enjoy.

Hello,

Just wanted to let you all know that yesterday I had a sample of the dinner sample from Kiran's kitchen. It was absolutely delicious! I'm an Indian and know my food very well. I had to change the food delivery time at the last time, and they obliged.

The meal itself had a few chapatis, which were very soft and perfectly round. The dal and vegetable side dish (sukhi subzi) was very good too an dthe rice was perfectly cooked. I liked teh spices used in dal, a little off beat. The dessert was the icing on the cake. Not too much oil in anything, spiced just right and it did not leave a burning aftertaste in the throat that you get sometimes from standard curry houses.

Everything was professionaly done even the way the food was packed in pretty tupperware boxes (are you sure you don't want me to return them?). I'd be very pleased if I got Indian food to this quality in a restaurant.

Looking forward to the launch of the website and start ordering it on a regular basis.

Regards,

Sue

• 1 year later...

Hi

I have been just too busy with the minicab business I am running. However my wife has finally got the energy to get going. We will be hopefully operational next month. We will provide a menu on a weekly basis to be ordered the day before for a requested time. The food will be fresh and not precooked and warm and the menues would be fixed.

The food would be delivered the next day it is ordered so you can plan what you wish to eat. The reason we are doing this is because we are just starting up, and cannot honestly provide immediate service. My wife is a great cook and does not believe in pastes, all meals would be prepared with freshly roasted spices, and in an authentic Indian style.

The prices currently are looking at between ?15.00 - ?20.00 for a meal for 2 but it would be a full authentic meal with a sweet dish to accompany it.

We will start with vegetarian dishes to start and will slowly offer the choice of non veg.

I hope all of you can support us and if you have any ideas or questions please PM me.

Hope to get this going soon.

Regards

Mason

• 4 weeks later...