106 B&B West Norwood - Excellent recommendation

sjg

Hello All,

I was searching for a B&B for some friends with a 3 year old son coming to stay from the North of England.

I received a reply from Emma (see message below) and my friends decided to book two nights there as it looked absolutely amazing on the website.

They were not disappointed. They said it was the best B&B they had ever stayed in. The room was as beautiful as pictured and the attention to detail and high levels of service were amazing. They were particularly complimentary about the fact that nothing was out of bounds to guests, the way Emma made them feel was like a home away from home.

Breakfast was wonderfully prepared and Emma was full of useful tips on how to get around and family friendly parks and places to eat.

They have said that when they are planning to come to London next, they will definitely be booking a room at 106.

Just wanted to share as I think it's great to get personal recommendations and to support small hardworking local businesses.

Thank you Emma.

---------------------------------------------------

Hi SJG,

I saw your request for b and b, and thought I'd drop you a line -

I offer bed and breakfast in West Norwood - just 15 minutes drive from East Dulwich and direct links on the train. The train station is just at the bottom of our road, and also goes direct to Victoria / London Bridge etc. There's plenty of free on street parking outside, too.

Do have a look at our website -

[106bnblondon.wordpress.com]

Let me know if we can help at all - otherwise, good luck with finding the right place!

Best wishes,

Emma.

• 6 months later...
I would like to add huge recommendation for this B&B which seems to have escaped the notice of we locals :) my mum stayed 3 nights and said Emma the owner was lovely, very friendly and accommodating, comfortable and nice bedroom / house. Very reasonable rates and short drive from ED.