Looking for part-time/full time work in Accountants - ACCA entry level

Hi There,

I have just started an ACCA qualification and am looking for a small and local accountants to start part-time and aim to progress to full time and I do not require or expect you to cover any tuition fees as I am more than determined to finish this course with or within any financial backing.

I have limited experience however I have always been associated with accounting/finance throughout my working career as I have had previous/current work experience at Bennett & Co based in East Dulwich, typically around January each year to help with the work load as that?s the business time of year. I have a good knowledge of Sage and Excel and have previously used Q-tac however I am not as experienced in this area although I have a basic understanding.

After achieving a distinction for my BTEC in Finance my focus has always been towards accounting as I believe that these are the core of any business. I am very interested in pursuing an accounting career as I enjoy the number crunching and find the whole process of accounting interesting. My basic math skills, record keeping techniques and the ability to work with very little direction

It would be an honour to speak with you personally about my prospects of working with you if you have any opportunities available. I may be contacted on 0786 497 0128 to provide information that you may need from me regarding my qualifications and eligibility. I can also E-mail you over my CV at your request.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.