Accountant needed...

I am looking for a helpful friendly accountant who understands a start up business to possibly run my books for my small business and help me register my business / trademark it ect, as well as advise me on the financial / tax side of hiring a subcontractor to help me expand. How would i pay them ? How would this affect my taxes ect are all questions i have that need answering.

Anyone have any experience with this who doesnt charge the earth as I am a start up business?

Please contact me: [email protected] with services / prices / recommendations ect

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I'm looking for similar advice - an accountant who can help with last year's tax return for a partnership, advise on setting up ongoing finance systems, set up payroll (we're looking to use Freeagent) and help us move from being a partnership into a registered company.

Please drop me a message if you can help (or have a recommendation), we don't have a huge budget, but would be looking eventually for someone to help get us started, and the extent of the role will develop as does the business.

Thanks!

Becky

I normally like to give positive recommends but have to say I'd suggest you avoid LCS in Northcross road - they have made many mistakes in various aspects of doing our accounts over a period of time and have needed constant reminders to file our accounts on time etc. They may be fine for other companies but that has not been our experience.

Hi there we use kerrs accountants in Shirley the haven't ever done us wrong always on point 100% recommend them they are great with both my business and my husbands self employment , and always helpful and friendly

Good luck

Zoe