Mimi?s Beauty Therapy ? Please Contact/ Recommend :)

Hi There,

My name is Mia, and I am a fully qualified level 3 beauty therapist with over 4 years experience working in and around East Dulwich and would like to let you know about some of the services I offer.

Nails Mani/Pedi ?12.00 Each

?15.00

Massage

Full Body ?40.00

Neck and Back ?19.00

Hand and Foot ?15.00

Facials

30 Minutes ?17.00

1 Hour ?27.00

Facial Waxing - x1 Area - ?5.00

Threading - x1 Facial Area - ?5.00

Tinting - Eyelash/Eyebrow - ?7.00 each

Waxing:

Underarm ?7.00

Half Leg ?10.00

Full Leg ?17.00

Bikini ?8.00

High Bikini ?10.00

Make up:

Classes (1 Hour) ?30.00

Bridal/Special occasion ?25.00

Spray Tanning TBC

Special offers for November. So hurry while offer lasts! Also doing.special Christmas promos!

If you are interested please text/call me on 07930381218 to book an appointment or discuss any of my treatments in further detail. I do home visits with little notice.

Book now for your first time and get a free eyebrow/eyelash tint colours of your choice!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Mia. P

xXx

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to recommend Mia, she is always on time and very reasonable with her prices!

I have had a few nightmare situations in salons before and much prefer a home visit. The results are better than I have received from the salons I have previously been to so I will definitely be keeping Mia as my very own beauty therapist :)

x

• 2 weeks later...
I used Mia for the first time just before going on holiday on 30 May. I contacted her last minute and she was able to fit me in. She did facial, pedi, lip/chin waxing for ?45 which included her May reduction offer, plus hand, feet, neck massage thrown in. She is very good at what she does and is a very pleasant, friendly young woman. I would recommend her and will be using her in the future.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hmmm, millions of animals are killed each year to eat in this country.  10,000 animals (maybe many more) reared to be eaten by exotic pets, dissected by students, experimented on by cosmetic and medical companies.  Why is this any different? Unless you have a vegan lifestyle most of us aren't in a position to judge.  I've not eaten meat for years, try not to buy leather and other animal products as much as possible but don't read every label, and have to live with the fact that for every female chick bred to (unaturally) lay eggs for me to eat, there will be male that is likely top be slaughtered, ditto for the cow/milk machines - again unnatural. I wasn't aware that there was this sort of market, but there must be a demand for it and doubt if it is breaking any sort of law. Happy to be proved wrong on anything and everything.
    • I don't know how spoillable food can be used as evidence in whatever imaginary CSI scenario you are imagining.  And yes, three times. One purchase was me, others were my partner. We don't check in with each other before buying meat. Twice we wrote it off as incidental. But now at three times it seems like a trend.   So the shop will be hearing from me. Though they won't ever see me again that's for sure.  I'd be happy to field any other questions you may have Sue. Your opinion really matters to me. 
    • If you thought they were off, would it not have been a good idea to have kept them rather than throwing them away, as evidence for Environmental Health or whoever? Or indeed the shop? And do you mean this is the third time you have bought chicken from the same shop which has been off? Have you told the shop? Why did you buy it again if you have twice previously had chicken from there which was off? Have I misunderstood?
    • I found this post after we just had to throw away £14 of chicken thighs from Dugard in HH, and probably for the 3rd time. They were roasted thoroughly within an hour of purchase. But they came out of the oven smelling very woofy.  We couldn't take a single bite, they were clearly off. Pizza for dinner it is then. Very disappointing. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In