Mimi?s Beauty Therapy ? Please Contact/ Recommend :)

Hi There,

My name is Mia, and I am a fully qualified level 3 beauty therapist with over 4 years experience working in and around East Dulwich and would like to let you know about some of the services I offer.

Nails Mani/Pedi ?12.00 Each

?15.00

Massage

Full Body ?40.00

Neck and Back ?19.00

Hand and Foot ?15.00

Facials

30 Minutes ?17.00

1 Hour ?27.00

Facial Waxing - x1 Area - ?5.00

Threading - x1 Facial Area - ?5.00

Tinting - Eyelash/Eyebrow - ?7.00 each

Waxing:

Underarm ?7.00

Half Leg ?10.00

Full Leg ?17.00

Bikini ?8.00

High Bikini ?10.00

Make up:

Classes (1 Hour) ?30.00

Bridal/Special occasion ?25.00

Spray Tanning TBC

Special offers for November. So hurry while offer lasts! Also doing.special Christmas promos!

If you are interested please text/call me on 07930381218 to book an appointment or discuss any of my treatments in further detail. I do home visits with little notice.

Book now for your first time and get a free eyebrow/eyelash tint colours of your choice!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Mia. P

xXx

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to recommend Mia, she is always on time and very reasonable with her prices!

I have had a few nightmare situations in salons before and much prefer a home visit. The results are better than I have received from the salons I have previously been to so I will definitely be keeping Mia as my very own beauty therapist :)

x

• 2 weeks later...
I used Mia for the first time just before going on holiday on 30 May. I contacted her last minute and she was able to fit me in. She did facial, pedi, lip/chin waxing for ?45 which included her May reduction offer, plus hand, feet, neck massage thrown in. She is very good at what she does and is a very pleasant, friendly young woman. I would recommend her and will be using her in the future.