Local heating engineer

Garveyplumbing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I've used Lee from Garvey Plumbing & Heating twice now. First, he came to my rescue to disconnect and reconnect a gas oven. It was a fairly standard job but he came out late (8pm) as it needed to be done super quickly. I called 6 people and he was the only person who agreed to come out of normal hours. He didn't charge the earth either which he could've done.

Secondly he's just been to check over my new central heating system. He's really reliable, punctual and nice to deal with. He's helped me to make sense of - and improve - what is a very complicated underfloor system that didn't seem to be running very efficiently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My partner and I used Lee's company recently when having a new boiler installed. Lee went to great lengths to explain what our options were, and gave us the information with which to make the decision ourselves.

A small problem that appeared after installation was rectified swiftly and Lee went to great lengths to make sure the job was perfect, and he was always very keen to keep us informed as the work progressed.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his services to the forum :-)

• 2 months later...

Recently used Lee's services once again, a relatively small job this time of a radiator installation.

Fast turnaround, no issues and we were really happy with the job, and the difference to the living room temperature is substantial. Quite why my other half feels the need to have the heating on in May is beyond me but that's another matter!