builders - structural kitchen / rear wall changes

wharinb

Hello

We live on Ivydale Road, in Nunhead, SE15 3DY.

Early in the New Year we are looking to instruct builders on a job that potentially involves removing part of supporting walls at the rear and side of our house. If it is feasible, it would certainly involve installation of some RSJs. I would be interested in (1) recommendations as to local builders from members on the forum; and (2) direct contact from any building firms who are interested in visiting and quoting. We can pay as required.

Many thanks in advance

Ben Wharin

I have recently had Anders complete some brick work on my property in East Dulwich. He was prompt, polite and extremely efficient. His price was extremely competitive and Mmst importantly his workmanship was excellent - and as a construction engineer I happen to know what I'm looking at.

I would unreservedly recommend his services for building and bricklaying, in fact I fully intend to hire him again in the summer to do some pointing.

Adam

Hello wharinb.

I just came across this post as I was scrolling through the pages, back last summer I had a great team over at mine extending my kitchen and side return and also knocked down a couple of interior walls too they did a fantastic job, it was Steve and will from prestige and team. it was a good mix of youth and enthusiasm with experience and knowledge all round. I thoroughly enjoyed them around. I had 4 people to quote and these guys came in at second best but I still went with them due to the amount of recommendations I had from this forum.

If you are still looking and would like their contact details please pm me and I will be more than willing to send them through to you, have a nice evening. Laura

• 2 weeks later...

hi yes ben..... lordshiplanelaura I agree with you. i have had Will and co over and they have also completed a lovely project for us, like the work that you are after having done. All round professional. I will be using them again, and I am sure you have asked laura for his number but here it is again

WILL 07790604791

Kitty