Electrical Installation Lecturer goes back on the tools

johnelectrical

Hello all, I recently came across this site and having read the rules, it says I can place one advert, My name is John Stewart of 127 Westwood Park, SE23 3QL, 07956 941750, [email protected] I am a very qualified electrician

I started in the electrical industry as an apprentice in 1972, having worked on a wide variety of installations...

I worked at South Thames further education college Wandsworth campus for nearly ten years, I am a qualified Lecturer and Assessor, I taught electrical installation students who were new entrants and apprentices to qualified electricians doing advanced and update courses, I was an inspection and testing examiner for City and Guilds for nearly three years.

In April last year I left the college and joined two friends who are also experienced electricians to form a new electrical contracting company, our website is SurreyElectricalContractors.com It's a bit basic, I am much better at electrical work than website design.

we are a registered NICEIC approved contractor and between the three of us we have over 100 years experience.

I am happy to give free advice, you are welcome to text or email me, phone too but I often can't get to the phone in time to answer it.

Thanks, John

• 4 weeks later...
Can I give a wholehearted recommendation for John. He came over and sorted out a fairly minor problem with our living room lights and then gave some very helpful advice and came back to fit some LEDs. As a teacher with years of experience, he can actually explain what the problem is, give you options and advice as well as do a good job at a reasonable rate and turns up when he says he will. Can't ask for more than that!

• 2 weeks later...
Another recommendation for John Stewart from Surrey Electrical Contractors. He is incredibly experienced and knows exactly what needs to be done. He is NICEIC registered. He did an initial survey on my property and has subsequently completed the work that needed doing. He explained everything in detail, is very reasonably priced and very polite. He has issued me with a certificate of the work that has been done. I will definitely be using him again as I cannot rate him highly enough!