Letting agents - ED recommendations??

SEnewbie

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I would also recommend Keyhold. I was a tenant of theirs at three different properties over the last 15 years, until I bought my own place earlier this year. They responded so quickly to any problems we had (not that there were many but in 15 years you get the odd one); the quality of their workmen excellent and efficient, and Sue (the owner, a lovely Northern Irish lady - she knows the area better than anyone I know) is always on hand. Might not have the flashy website and branded cars that the big agents have, but possibly that is why their rates are so reasonable. I am moving abroad next year and will certainly enjoy being a landlord through them.

I would highly recommend Leaders in Forest Hill. Cannot speak highly enough of david and his team. They have rented our flat for 2 years to two tenants and they take care of everything. Totally stress free and very professional. I also believe they get the best rent as well. Wouldn't dream of using anyone else.

• 2 months later...

LouiseC Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Daisylets were excellent when we were a tenant and by all accounts had a very good relationship with

> the owner of our flat.

We had a very disappointing experience with Daisylets as landlords and our tenants had very few good words for them either.