Highly recommend Malcolm Weir carpentry and kitchens

hellosailor

Would like to highly recommend Malcolm Weir of Weirwoodwork who I found on this forum a while ago and have used several times for carpentry now. He's just finished building us a beautiful bespoke kitchen. We had quotes from some big kitchen companies but pretty much all offered us fairly similar designs and we really wanted something a bit more original.

He's always been punctual and reliable when he's done work for us and we're very pleased with the results.

http://weirwoodwork.com

I have used Malcolm for carpentry in the past, and he was excellent.

Very disappointed to read the above as I understood he did not do kitchens, otherwise I would have asked him to do my new one :(

Unfortunately too late now :( My own fault, I should have checked :)

I can also highly recommend Malcolm.

We have used him a couple of times now in our Victorian house in East Dulwich. Firstly, for fitted wardrobes in our small bedroom. Secondly, for an oak desk and cupboards in our sitting room. Both times he has done a great job. I would say he also carefully thinks about the job and what approach would best fit. We have had awkward spaces to build something within and he has come up trumps with finding a solution which is both practically and also looks great. He also finishes the product to a high standard. I'd be happy to send photos to anyone who would like to see his work.

Thanks Claire

• 3 weeks later...

All:

I have used Malcolm and his colleague Tom Jarvis. They built us an absolutely outstanding kitchen (pictures attached). Malcolm and Tom are, apart from being two great guys, very professional, detailed oriented, efficient (sticking to timetables), have great taste and will help you through the design process when/as needed.

We were looking at having a standard off-the-shelf kitchen (Magnet, Benchmarx) but, like the original OP, wanted something a little more special and started expanding our search. We found Malcolm and Tom, saw some previous kitchens they had build and loved the fact that they are local. It was the best thing we did in our project.

Now, we have a beautiful kitchen that is the focal point of our house. If you are looking for a new kitchen, definitely give Malcolm a call.

Any questions, just PM me.

Best,

LD929

• 8 months later...