Plumber recommendations

I can recommend Andy (07983 688451) who, when our kitchen taps wouldn't turn off fully: was round in 20mins, advised us on where to shop for a replacement suitable for our flat, came back 2hrs later to fit the new tap. He was prompt, professional and we're very happy with the job

• 2 weeks later...
Mark Newlove of New Gas Boilers (07971 824567)has done some superb work for me in the last few months including installing a new ch boiler, thermostatic valves for radiators and most recently a new shower pump. He's neat and efficient and a great problem solver - a model professional and a lovely guy as well.

I rent out my place in East Dulwich. I want to recommend Andy (07983688451)as well. I got his number from the forum and he was polite, attentive & prompt & coordinated with the tenants and even went to the extent of phoning the manufactures of my shower for me. He fixed the issue and was very clear, reliable and flexible. Will def use him again.

• 2 months later...
Just had Clive (07956 525 875)over to fix a valve to the washing machine that was dripping. Arrived on time and was very quick, polite and tidy. This is the second time I called him out as he did some work in 2015 after I saw the recommendation on this site. He's become my 'go to' plumber.

Jason Mcghie - 07469888885

Day & Night Plumbing comes highly recommended, competitive rates and good availability at your convinience.

Operating in and around the south east London area.

Highly efficient having previously served 10years with British Gas