Decorators recommended

Nicola M

Hello

We have just had our entire house redecorated by Berdec decorators, Dave and his team were really good and a nice bunch of people to have in our home. They worked around the chaos of our lives with a toddler and newborn and were really conscientious of us. Our house looks lovely, thankyou!

We'd like to recommend them Dave Franklin's number is 07956 688622.

Thanks, Nicola

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

I would also like to recommend Dave Franklin and his team from Berdec Decorators - 07956 688622.

Dave came to give us a quote on a very short notice and was available to do the painting in one of our bedrooms the week after. His team did a great job. Very happy with them and will be using them again too.

• 4 weeks later...

I would also like to recommend Dave Franklin and his team at Berdec Decorators.

They have decorated my house and done other bits and pieces like tiling and plastering over the past few months and I am very happy with the jobs they've done. They fitted me in at short notice and worked quickly and tidily.

They were very reasonably priced compared to other quotes and kept to the price, plus he also did quite a few other bits and pieces and did not charge for them.

When there was the odd problem, Dave was quick to apologise and sort it out and they have been back several times to deal with small things left over.

I would not hesistate to use them again.

• 1 month later...
Another recommendation for Dave. He did 3 rooms of our house to a high standard and he will be in line to do the rest of the house and garden when we move onto those. He was able to work with our "difficult" creative ideas like wardrobe and fireplace and the finished effect is unique and quality. Well-priced and pleasure to deal with Dave and his team.

• 2 weeks later...
Dave Franklin and his team at Berdec Decorators just finished their second round of work on our house and we couldn't be happier with the results. The standard of workmanship in our lounge and hallway is exceptional - and the team were very respectful of our house during the work and cleaning up afterwards. We will certainly be using them again!

Dave franklin and his team have just finished doing some painting for me. Dave and his team were very friendly and efficient. I was very impressed with the end result and would definitely ask them to do more work for me in the future

• 4 weeks later...
I highly recommend Berdec. Dave Franklin and his team repainted the front of our house recently and we are very pleased with the results. Professional, reliable, efficient and easy to work with.

• 1 year later...
Happy to recommend Dave and this team. They recently finished a job repairing some skirting board and damage to the walls after a plumbing refit. Very professional and friendly and did the job efficiently and to a high standard. Very happy and would easily use them again.