Plumber recommendation - Nico

SmithJ

Surprised to read this. My experience of Niko is that he is ultra reliable and communicative.

cella Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> I have posted earlier. Nico is one of the people

> who hasn't bothered answering any of my messages.

> Grr.

You say no big deal but it is to me. Why not have the courtesy to at least respond to future customers and explain? Only takes a couple of seconds and then nobody would be alienated. All small businesses shouldn't be lazy with customers as they surely need the recommendations for future work. In the meantime I'm stuck and can't get on with a list of jobs - see my earlier posts on here with regard to 4 well recommended businesses, all of whom adopted the cavalier lone that you seem to encourage. Not good.

Niko is fantastic, and I can't recommend him highly enough. Reliable, trustworthy and a skilled plumber; then on top of all of that, very reasonable charges and a nice guy too. We've used several different local businesses in the past and no-one has come close.

I get that the person above is annoyed their call wasn't answered - I don't know what the circumstances of that were - but Niko's always been a great communicator with us and an honest, trustworthy guy. Maybe he was busy, maybe there was something going on in his personal life, maybe there was an issue with the phones - who knows. Don't let it put you off - he's a great plumber and a reliable guy who has often gone the extra mile for us without question.

For anyone needing a plumber: Niko, 07818607583.

Thanks H. Suppose my point is that I don't understand why small local businesses don't treat potential customers better. He must have seen my numerous phone messages.If they are content to receive all the good reviews then why not regularly check on any lesser ones on here and then immediately act on that to rectify. It's setting up good customer relations for the future as the likelihood is that people, after one great experience, will then go back to that person the next time as well as spreading the word to family and friends. To not do that just seems, to me, so lazy and cynical. Luckily I've had better responses from other tradespeople on here.

• 1 year later...

Personally I think cella needs to get over themselves. Loads of posts because someone didn't get back to you once!

I used Nico today and he's very very nice, incredibly honest and very quick. Fixed about three problems in under an hour. Ignore cella and use him if you want a reliable, affordable plumber. An interesting, nice man who does the job.