Lost Dog- FOUND!

andypandy

SHE'S BEEN FOUND!

Turns out that that the Au Pair didn't realise that the dog had actually made it to the Kiddies Playground with her. Nutty as it sounds... Anyway friends of friends found her hanging out where she had been left 4-5 hours before. What a dog!

Thanks to everyone who helped

Original post :

At about 11am this morning (Friday 26th) our Au Pair, laden with two kids accidentally left our dog on the no.40 Bus. She got off the bus on Lordship Lane near Plough Homecraft. The bus was near the end of it's journey and would have stopped/turned around near Dulwich Library before going on it's journey back towards Aldwich. via ED/ Lordship Lane. She's a good dog that normally stays close by and she wasn't on a lead but is wearing a collar with our contact details on and she has a microchip in her. I have attached her picture. She's a scruffy looking Black and White Jack Russell/ Whippet cross and is about 10 years old (has a graying muzzle) and people think she;s older than she really is. Has anyone seen her, perhaps you saw her on the bus and didn't realise that she was missing or walking the streets anywhere really. We don't believe that she would have got off the bus on her own. Obviously we've been searching and doing everything we can and will continue to do so. We'd be very grateful for any information.

Ah, what a lovely happy end to that story. Can't believe your (very cute) dog waited all that time! As you say, worra dog! Though, um, not so impressed with your au pair - let's hope it's not one of your kids she forgets next time. (Not that there haven't been occasions I haven't been tempted to leave mine on the bus...)

Clinker Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> What the dog was still on the bus? or the dog got

> off the bus and stayed at the bus stop? The poor

> thing must have got a terrible fright.:(

The dog never actually got left on the bus as it turned out. The Au Pair had taken her to the park and just completely forgotten that she was there, didn't see the dog when she was leaving and then went into a blind panic... she is convinced she is loosing her marbles. I don't think we'll ever work out what exactly happened but the beast is back and that's all that counts. The dog's absolutely fine by the way.