General Election 2017 &Hustings

Whilst Appreciating the sensibilities after Manchester Cowardly bombing.The Snap Election,it is very hard for Independent or 'Small parties'' to Get Publicity.

Hustings are a way of Public to gauge A Candidate,Ask 'Tough' questions they would rather forget,see how they perform

Under pressure .

With short period of Campaigning ,The Incumbent MP has an inbuilt advantage.

For example Main Parties Can pick up Electoral Roll,as soon as they are nominated: I have to wait ten days.

It isn't Lambeth Councils fault,but it narrows timeline down.

I have to get my leaflets out by hand.So my feet will beat all over Dulwich/West Norwood Constituency.

If you see my about please say hello.

It would be nice to save my deposit against the odds,5% It would send a message against The Political Establishment

Hustings will be held on Tuesday, May 30th at 7pm at the East Dulwich Community Centre, Darrell Road, SE22 9NL*

*It's a little-known and surprising secret, but by simply remembering "day, date, time, location", almost anyone can successfully arrange an event, meeting or appointment. Coincidentally, and begging the administrator's pardon, this technique, together with four other essential habits of moderately effective people, is covered in my personal-coaching course "Think Yourself Adequate?", details and prices of which are available on application. For those not ready to make that step, an occasional series of "What, When, Where" workshops, for small non-judgemental groups, could conceivably be arranged.

corrected link!

https://candidates.democracyclub.org.uk/person/2308/robin-lambert

-------------------------------------------------------

> Yes have a look at

> http/candidates.democracyclub.org.uk/person2308/ro

> bin-lambert

>

> Hopefully Brixton bugle June 1 2017

>

> Southwark/news Hernehill/Dulwich

> edition Thursday June 1 2017

>

> South London press hopefully Friday

> June 2 .....Snap election

Maybe that's Why her Leader Tim Farron &Nick Clegg deny 'There Was Not a Referendum on June 23 2016' & deny Democratic result.

Interpol around since 1923 190 member Countries. Is about Co-operation,Europol is coercion and they Can kill & NOT face investigation or prosecution!