East Dulwich's best bits?

Hi everyone, i'm moving to East Dulwich in a months time and was hoping for a few tips on what's hot in East Dulwich. Best Restaurant/s, best bar/s weekly markets or interesting activities etc.

Really excited about the move, i've obviously made a few visits already and have discovered Lordship lane and its many lovely restaurants, coffee shops etc. So far i've visited the East Dulwich Tavern - great pub - Black cherry - great cocktails and Locale Restaurant - Amazing Italian food and Wine, and on the green which i'm looking forward to in Summer.

Any other delights to look forward to (or avoid?)

Thanks in advance!!!!

B.

Cheers mate!! found a few great spots already as i said, but looking forward to the Summer and to some decent Outdoor World Cup venues where you can grab a beer and a decent bite to eat in the sun with a group of mates without having to queu for days to get to the bar etc. (Asking a bit too much??? Probably...hahaha)

Th Green has a spring fayre which has grown year on year. The Forum had an informal picnic last year which was fun, not so much fun if it rains, in which case buy your Chilli Pepper Pete supplies, have a quick trot round in the mud and retire to the EDT.

Si Mangia on Peckham Rye/Forest Hill Rd is a good Tratoria, Blue and Green - good for wine and nibbles, North Cross Road market is great ... and soooo many curry restaurants.

Michael Palaeologus Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

>

> in which case buy your Chilli Pepper Pete

> supplies,

-------------------------------------------------------

Chilli Pepper Pete rocks.

You don't happen to know approximately when ( in spring ) the fayre is? I was going to go on his website to get my chilli fix.