CHAMPAGNE TEA FOR TWO IN LONDON FOR SALE

Hello,

I was given a Virgin Experience for 2 to have a Champagne tea at the Courthouse Hotel in London. Details of what you get are:

"Afternoon tea for two including savoury rolls and bagels, pastries, cakes, scones with clotted cream and preserves

Wide range of teas and herbal infusions

Glass of chilled Champagne each

What happens on the day?

On arrival you?ll be greeted by staff and shown to your table where you?ll enjoy your Champagne afternoon tea for two featuring finger savoury rolls and bagels, pastries, cakes, scones with clotted cream and preserves, served with your choice of tea and of course a glass of chilled Champagne each.

A stone?s throw away from the famous Liberty?s department store and the shopping paradise of Bond Street, Regent Street and Carnaby Street, the Courthouse Hotel in Regent Street is situated in a former, Grade II Listed, Magistrates Court, retaining much of its original historical features with a modern twist."

More info available here: https://www.virginexperiencedays.co.uk/champagne-afternoon-tea-at-the-courthouse-hotel-london-sp2

It needs to be taken by the 30th July and I can't go before then. It's worth ?39.50 and I'll take ?30 ONO.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks a lot,

Daisy

Archived