Forum Sponsors

Francis Stone – Independent Mortgage Brokers
xxxx
www.wickhamsecurity.co.uk

https://georgemonkhouse.com

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your builder, plumber, electrician or carpenter?
messageHow do you organise dog walking?
Posted by Soylent Green February 03, 08:42PM

We have just made the decision to get a dog and are wondering about dog walking help. As I do not work regular days (any 3 in 5), I would need a flexible lunchtime dog walker who could come on the days I am out. Some weeks I will know this in advance, but at other times I will only know on the day - usually before 7:30. Would I have to change the way I work to fit with a dog walker - or are there any out there willing to provide flexible dog walking?

messageRe: How do you organise dog walking?
Posted by Oxalis February 04, 12:28PM

Hi we use Michelle Benson and her team [anypetsittingandwalking.co.uk]

She lives locally, has a fairly small team. She and the team are sensible and experienced. We used to have set days but when my work situation changed we started to use a more ad hoc arrangement although I can give her several days' notice. In emergencies, she has been accommodating at short notice although we haven't had to do this often. I would give her a call and have a chat.

The other thing to consider is the dog - they vary a lot in how long they can be left alone! We have ended up having to get a lot more walking than I anticipated as our dog gets anxious on her own. It is a substantial cost.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit was february 04, 12:30pm by Oxalis.

Posted by Soylent Green February 04, 06:18PM

Thank you. I will get in touch.

Posted by Mrs LMB February 05, 10:08PM

Hello there, Im Lisa - I am a fully registered dog walker. I live in SE22 & would be more than happy to discuss looking after your new dog!

Please call or email on;
07958314122 / lisamariebirchall@gmail.com

Thanks

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum