Forum Sponsors

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.nannycentral.co.uk

Professional Carpet Cleaning at an affordable price - A & M Carpet Care

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
The Bishop, The EDT, The Great Exhibition, the Actress or another?
messageConcerning behaviour of nanny/childminder - looking to locate parents
Posted by gracemolly February 13, 08:38PM

Hello,

Iím looking to try and locate the parent/s of a small boy called Edward, about 3 years old, with sandy blonde hair, English, who is being looked after by a nanny/childminder who is probably Eastern European and has brown straight hair and of slim build.

I witnessed the nanny/childminder acting in a way that really concerned me, and I felt unable to say anything at the time (and indeed it might not have been helpful to) but itís been really playing on my mind since.

I thought Iíd try here on the off chance that anyone recognises the description and can get in touch with contact details of the parents, or pass on my message.

I have further details of the boy/nanny that I wonít share here but that would help with identification if someone thinks they might know.

Many thanks,
Grace

messageRe: Concerning behaviour of nanny/childminder - looking to locate parents
Posted by sillywoman February 15, 05:32PM

I can't help, but it might help you find them if you can say roughly where you saw Edward & his carer?

messageRe: Concerning behaviour of nanny/childminder - looking to locate parents
Posted by OLori February 16, 03:02AM

Hello,

I would advise if in concern, to take it to 101 and they would advise accordingly. For the interest of the alleged child, for their safeguarding as a vulnerable person, even putting that information on a public platform is dangerous. Please do not post personal information of where to find the child etc on here, just take it straight to the police.

Good luck.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum