Horniman wednesdays

Fuschia

Nice to see you ladies, I'm glad you adopted the brazen "are you Pickle" approach Candj, otherwise we may have missed one another. We're definitely up for going again once we're back from our holiday, and I'll be more organised next time and give the kids their lunch at the cafe afterwards.

P x

The story telling element probably suits slightly older children better, but the rest of it catered to all ages - lots of singing and they had musical instruments for the kids to play with. Good fun (a bit chaotic, partly due to my daughter who spent most of the time crawling over the stage, squealing, and leading other children astray!).

Great to meet you both, Pickle and Fuschia! Have a lovely holiday Pickle and see you when you return.

NYmom, it would be perfect for a 14 month old as there's singing and story telling. The room it's held in is fabulous with masks and costumes from around the world, and taxidermied animals. There's a large kilim (carpet) in the middle for the children to sit/crawl on.

Best,

-C

I managed with my two 17m olds, who kept running off to stroke the stuffed fox.. split a very nice ?3 pasta and sausage dish betwene them and necked my own lunch at 11.30am in the cafe after then had a stroll to see the animals.. and they've both been asleep ever since. Result!

I'm sure this will be a regular Weds haunt.. or a playgroup of some kind (All Saints?)