Forum Sponsors

www.advancedpainters.co.uk
xxxx
http://www.ellyallen.com/

www.no-flies.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLooking for PVC windows recommendations
Posted by danivanhoe January 10, 10:09AM

I need to replace wooden sash windows with double glazed pvc windows. I'd like to get them in the sash style. Can anyone recommend a good company to supply and fit windows. Someone trusted and good priced?! Thanks a lot

messageRe: Looking for PVC windows recommendations
Posted by EastDulwicher January 10, 05:55PM

Hi we had all of our wooden sash windows replaced last summer by Bespoke Windows and we are really pleased with the result. I would really recommend them - not a single issue and everything measured perfectly and a great team to work with. They are not the cheapest but given their experience in this area and the properties within it they pay attention to every detail. We had their conservation range and they are as close to the original as could be and donít let in the drafts that our original windows did!

Posted by bob January 11, 12:28PM

There is a post in the lounge on this topic.
Bob S

Posted by Rosie1ee January 11, 02:14PM

Master windows in Brockley are really good but I donít think they fit. Itís sometimes cheaper to buy and supply a builder to fit which is what we done. Saved us a tone and we ended up upgrading the windows as well!

0208 699 1176

X

Posted by Sunlover00 January 19, 05:37AM

Had a very poor experience with bespoke windows. Wish Iíd gone with premier windows in Norwood . If you want more details Iím happy to share if you pm me. The follow up so called complaints process was worse.

Posted by BespokeWindows January 19, 03:18PM

Hi Sunlover00
I'm really sorry to hear you had a bad experience with my company.
Please would you PM me the details as I would like to resolve any issues or at least learn how we could be better.

Murray Smith
Director

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum