Forum Sponsors

Your Local Personal Trainer

All Round Renovation

www.inshutters.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Would you recommend your East Dulwich doctor, dentist or butcher?
messageLooking for a personal trainer
Posted by Ori March 15, 08:26PM

Ideally female in or around East Dulwich.
Any ideas?
Thank you so much

messageRe: Looking for a personal trainer
Posted by NewWave March 15, 11:38PM

there are some good female personal trainers based at East Dulwich leisure centre.
I'd inquire there

Posted by KitKat83 March 18, 11:23AM

Hi,

I have been training with my PT in East Dulwich for 2 years now - he is very experienced and does a range of different types of training sessions - circuits, TRX, boxing etc. Highly recommend.

His name is Martin and you can contact him on 07944069557.

Thanks,
Kate

Posted by nina_maniana March 18, 11:59AM

Simone is amazing: 07910 230 296

if you look up mind over matter boxing on google her reviews are great too

Posted by Amanda1979 March 19, 06:13AM

Another vote for Simone at Mind over matter boxing.
I've been training with her for a year and am in The best shape physically, and mentally, I have been in in years, maybe ever.

Over 170 5* reviews too :-)
[www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk]

Posted by mopetre March 19, 08:46AM

Simone is fab! Understands womenís bodies and how to train/shape them, full of ebergy and a great motivator. Highly recommend her.

Posted by amandajaneway March 19, 09:16AM

Another shout out for the wonderful Simone Harvey. I've been training with her for over two years now and I've never felt better. Sessions are always really good fun. And plenty of options to do 1-2-1 or split or group PT depending on what you want. Highly recommend!

www.mindovermatterboxing.co.uk

Posted by missse22 March 23, 08:22AM

Thanks for all the recommendations! More reviews can be found here [g.co] 175 people canít be wrong?!

Feel free to contact me on 07910230296 or as Iím a East Dulwich Forum sponsor , simply click The Mind over matter banner to go straight through to my website!!

Simone x

Posted by ak100 March 25, 01:27PM

Simone is amazing. If you go to one of her classes you will not regret it. She is really motivational and encouraging. I almost donít want to recommend her as I really think she is East Dulwichís best kept secret! Iíve been going to her classes for a year now and hope never to stop.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum