Need a carpenter to build a garden shed

Hi,

Camberwell SE5 here (Myatts Field). My garden shed is old and needs to be replaced. There is a foundation base that has not been used to its full potential. I would like to make a shed (not flatpack, but from the ground up) The foundations are 160cm (W) 290ish (D) as the wall is slightly curved.... Have an image in my head of something with an angled roof (from high on the wall side to low on the garden side) and maybe from corrugated (clear plastic) roofing. But am pretty open to anything - so long as it is functional!

Anytime from mid July to August this year if possible.

Drop me a line and we can make a date or give me a ball park figure of costs.

Cheers

Brett

Hello,

My name is Paul, I have various experience of sheds & also cabin building.

May I ask your reasons for not wanting a flat pack shed? In my experience, they tend to be rather good value, whatever price / quality range you opt for.

Second post up here asking for a scratch built shed, in a month or so. Last guy was unnecessarily rude when I enquired into his motivations. Reasons I could think of would be that you want something super cheap (osb sheets, which wouldn't weather well & would only really be cheaper if you do all the labour yourself) or something really high end, for habitation.

Be happy to discuss with you,

Paul

Ah, OK. Well, I suppose that the reasoning behind it is to make the most of the foundations. And, the back wall curves a bit and is not precisely straight.

Perhaps you are right guys - maybe I should go looking for a flat pack shed and try mu luck with the dimensions.

Thanks for the advice - I'll get back to you if I need some help.

(This is my first post about the shed, so it was not me who was rude!!)