We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.dulwichcarpetcompany.co.uk

www.aardvarksweeps.co.uk

http://avakitchens.co.uk

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Coffee tastes best at... Blue Mountain? Caffe Nero? The East Dulwich Cafe?
messageLaser hair removal dulwich or around?
Posted by Neila January 20, 09:03PM

Hello

would anyone recommend a good place in dulwich for laser hair removal? Do you have any feed back onnthe clinic ineast Dulwich? They have 0 interesting reviews on google...

Thanks

messageRe: Laser hair removal dulwich or around?
Posted by sweetgirl January 20, 11:17PM

I have previously been to skin clinic.
I usually wait until they have their 50% off offers....
My chosen branch was Holborn.

It can work really well as it did for me

Posted by theron January 21, 05:45PM

Can strongly recommend Pro Beauty Clinic on NX Road

Posted by monkeyspanner January 22, 02:12PM

Sydenham laser are very friendly.

Posted by VirgMart September 15, 09:40AM

I am also looking for something like that now and even though I have been thinking about it for a long time.
Anyway, I'm a little scared because I've heard many cases when the results were beautiful at first but over time there were big negative effects and I wouldn't want that.
That is why it is important to choose a good company where you can trust.
I'm now thinking of trying to [www.cosmeticsurgeryforyou.com] call because I've seen a lot of good reviews. Any opinions, tips?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was september 17, 08:35am by VirgMart.

Posted by Neila September 15, 10:15AM

VirgMart Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm also looking for something like that.

Hey, I have decided to go for one in canary wharf called Therapie Clinic(thry have 5 clinic in london. They do a 70% off at the moment i got my first session last week. Check them out with my referral link and we both get rewarded with 30!

[app.therapieclinic.com]

Plus : its a good laser so really i don t get why its so cheap, the women who did mine was super nice and explained everything to me.
Cons : thry will try to sell there product post laser to you. I found cheap aleo vera at holland and barret et you cam get a aha bha exfoliant from othrr places online with coupons by signijg up to newsletter for example... So i m buying mine from another place.

I hope that helps!

Posted by Grainne17 September 15, 11:07PM

I go to pulse light clinic on Fenchurch Street and have seen much better results than I had previously at Skin clinics.

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum