We are trialing a dedicated East Dulwich COVID-19 Area on the forum here - please keep it useful.

Forum Sponsors

www.nannycentral.co.uk

https://www.gokayfitness.com/class

All Round Renovation

Advertise here

The East Dulwich Forum
Which pubs, bars, restaurants and take-aways do you avoid?
messageOrganic village market - stock update
Posted by Brandome19 March 22, 02:57AM

Hi all, we at organic village market on lordship lane do still have quite few groceries left in zero waste section - rice , pulses , beans , flour etc. And we have been going to fruit and vegetables market every morning and collecting fresh produces . So far we only havenít been able to get bananas from the market. We will be soon setting up a team to deliver fresh produce and groceries to elderly.

messageRe: Organic village market - stock update
Posted by DulwichFox March 22, 01:21PM

Got some Rice this lunchtime.

They have 10kg and 5kg sacks but also loose Rice at the back of the shop in dispensers.
You can bring your own bags and fill them up or they have brown paper bags too.
Lots of other Dispensers for you to fill your own bags.

DulwichFox

messageRe: Organic village market - stock updateattachment
Posted by Brandome19 March 22, 02:42PM

We have plenty of vegetables and fruits to go around including bananas. We also picked 95 cases of health milk- oat milk, nut milk, soya milk and 60 cases of pukka tea from midlands last night .

Attachments: 27A8AC8F-1490-4B18-B050-FF382F674A3F.jpeg (131.3KB)   245DB3D9-FBA3-42B4-9AED-34B4A81CEBE1.jpeg (152.3KB)   14252063-E99F-4C30-B8AD-76A632CD4149.jpeg (118KB)  
Posted by monica March 22, 06:28PM

Nice one organic village, you are providing a fantastic service.

Posted by Sue March 22, 07:30PM

Is there any chance at all of a delivery service for those of us who can't leave the house?

I understand that may be too difficult to organise, but it would be great for those of us who mainly eat the sort of things you sell in your zero waste section, plus tofu etc!

Posted by Brandome19 March 23, 12:15AM

Hi Sue, Yes we will deliver with pleasure if you are isolating . We have delivered to few regular customers this week . Please email the list of products you would like to order to breakpointho@gmail.com

Posted by Sue March 23, 11:28AM

Brandome19 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Sue, Yes we will deliver with pleasure if you
> are isolating . We have delivered to few regular
> customers this week . Please email the list of
> products you would like to order to
> breakpointho@gmail.com

Great, massive thanks. I'll need to make a list, then I'll email you smiling smiley

ETA: Sorry, I stupidly hadn't read the rest of the thread properly when I made the post above. You had already said you were delivering, duh. Apologies!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit was march 23, 11:44am by Sue.

Posted by Brandome19 March 25, 03:29PM

Hi all , I just want to update that we received a big delivery at organic village market today
- chopped tomatoes, toilet rolls, pasta, all types of flour, tea, oatly milk, soya milk, dairy free chilled products etc .

Posted by mybaby178 March 25, 04:49PM

Hi , where can I see a list of products that you offer ? Many thanks

Posted by Sue March 25, 05:03PM

mybaby178 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi , where can I see a list of products that you
> offer ? Many thanks

I'd like to see this too if possible, with prices, thanks smiling smiley

Posted by Brandome19 March 26, 05:18AM

Hi , apology unfortunately due to time constraint we donít have the product list ready but you may visit our Facebook page where we have posted loads of pictures of the products we offer at organic village market . We just wanted to help the community by delivering to household who have self isolated due to covid-19.

Posted by mybaby178 March 26, 01:55PM

No problem, I will look at the Facebook page , we are self isolating, we are pretty sure my husband has the virus

Posted by FlatStanley March 28, 11:10PM

Hello Organic Market

How are you on stock today, Sunday 28 March? Iím in need of milk, fruit and veg, and....loo roll? Spices, nuts, flour and eggs would also be handy, if you have them?

Regards

Posted by Brandome19 April 01, 03:44AM

Hi

We have practically everything you have mentioned including loo roll. However we are receiving big delivery full of flour , dried yeast etc today morning at 5:30am so do come in at around 10am after we have stocked up the shelves.
Organic village market

Back to top of page
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
Donate                   Terms of use                  Help & FAQs                   Advertise               RSS rss feed               Copyright 2006 - 2018 East Dulwich Forum