Junior cricket summer camp at SMCC for 4 weeks during summer holidays

Kids inspired by the World Cup to play cricket?

We're running a cricket summer camp for 4 weeks over the summer holidays for kids between Reception and Year 8.

For full details and to book, see the club's website:

https://www.smccjuniors.co.uk/2019-summer-holiday-cricket-camp

You can also book on website of our brilliant coaching partners, 360 Cricket, here:

https://www.360cricket.co.uk/book-a-camp

===

Who are the camps for?

* Kids aged 5-13 at the time of the camp.

* Girls and boys

* Up to 45 kids per day (we had 20/day last year)

* Kids of any ability level from beginner to advanced. Players will be split into appropriate groups each day

* You don't have to be a current member of the club - the camp is open to everyone

* Younger players up to around age 9-10 will generally be in a soft-ball group; older players from around age 9-10 upwards will generally be in a hard ball group (and should bring full protective kit if they have it)

===

When is the camp?

9am-4pm each day

Mon-Thu on the first four weeks of the state school summer holidays

Mon 29 July - Thu 1st Aug

Mon 5 Aug - Thu 8 Aug

Mon 12 Aug - Thu 15 Aug

Mon 19 Aug - Thu 22 Aug

===

Where is the camp?

The camp is held at Streatham and Marlborough Cricket Club, located between Forest Hill and Dulwich (near the junction of Lordship Lane and the South Circular).

===

Do I have to book the whole week? Can I book just a day or multiple weeks?

You can book your child or children into whichever days you like, but obviously kids will probably enjoy attending a full 4-day week the most. You can also book more than one week if you wish, but we'd only recommend that if your kids are extremely keen on cricket, because 4 full days of cricket is a lot at that age, and the activities each week are likely to be similar (though adjusted for the group of kids attending).

===

How much does the camp cost? When do I need to book by?

* ?45/day

* 10% discount when booked at least 30 days in advance.

* Online booking for each week of the camp will close on the Saturday just before the start of the week.

===

Girls very welcome!

We are a female-friendly club. This summer term we've just had 250 kids playing at the club, 50 of whom are girls. We also have a women's team for girls to progress into from Year 8 upwards.

===

If you have any questions, please try our website first as most questions are answered there. Also feel free to post a comment here or email us (details on SMCC Juniors website - see above).

===

New members in all sections (juniors, women, men) are welcome to join at any time of year. Our main website is here:

http://streathammarlboroughcc.co.uk/

Regards,

David Cook

SMCC Juniors

We are a non-profit community sports club, run by volunteers for the love of the game.