cab office above pistachio club

Guest davidm

A planning application has been made for a cab office above the pistachio club indian restuarant. As I live in Matham Grove which is where the cabs will be parking and customers arriving and departing am not very happy. It is already very difficult to park anywhere near our house and the prospect of increased traffic and noise is not appealing especially as it is a relatively quiet residential street. The closing date for any comments to southwark council is the 7th January. If anyone has any comments you can do so by emailing [email protected]. what does anyone think?

I also live on Matham Grove and am not too happy about the prospect of having a cab company over the top of the Pistachio Club. Sometimes we have to park in other streets as there are so many cars. I really don't relish the thought of having loads of cabs parking there as well - or cutting up the street late at night. In the summer we sleep with the windows open and the noise from the cabs could be a particular problem, especially combined with the sound of people gathering at the end of the road waiting for cabs.

I have also emailed our local councillor ,Richard Thomas, he has in turn contacted the head of planning at southwark expressing our concerns