HomeCert Ltd electrician services (NICEIC Regisitered)

HomeCert

Another recommendation here. Mike from Home Cert turned up within an hour from me calling on a Saturday afternoon, he assessed and explained what the problem was very clearly and did some extra work whilst he was there. I would highly recommend him.

A massive thank you to Homecert - they answered my panicked call, came out as soon as they could and got my electrics working again quickly. They also explained what the problems were and were so helpful with what to do next. Will definitely use again. Thanks!

Homecert came round quickly after I logged a call with them, and helped me work out why my fuses were tripping all the time.

I was very satisfied with the service they provided, and would be happy to use them again.

I would thoroughly recommend HomeCert. They did a fantastic job checking the electrical work on my property, PAT tsting and also fixing quite a few jobs I'd been putting off! They were quick, very knowledgeable and professional as well as tidy. I will certainly be coming to them again in future. Marisa x

Thoroughly impressed with HomeCert, they sent two electricians within 30 mins of my call and sorted the problem within 15 mins of arriving (a dodgy shaver socket causing an electricity outage). Whilst one sorted the fault, the other offered to fix my carbon monoxide alarm. Very friendly and super helpful.