SOLD- Ladies Claud Butler bike for sale- ?60 ono

JM1

Silver and purple, 17" frame, Claud Butler Legend SR Suntour CR850 bike for sale- ?60 ono.

Most probably needs a service to check the gears but I've been using it up until a couple of weeks ago with no problem. Am selling as I have bought a bigger bike.

Based in West Dulwich.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• I didn’t think so but National Rail planner says 16 minutes, including 5 minutes to change platforms at Peckham. Quite surprising.
    • I want to recommend Derek who has been gardening professionally for over 20 years. He recently did a job for me and I found him to be reliable, thorough and affordable. He is based in SE15 and can do most aspects of gardening be it general maintenance, hedge-cutting, planting, pruning, creating beds etc. Derek: 07376 041 321
    • Hi everyone, Moving to East Dulwich (SE22) from Melbourne, Australia; I've never actually been to the area (husband has) so the only thing i've got to go on is google street view, instagram and a few rogue tiktoks. Looks great though and excited for the move. Any cycling clubs that can be recommended or group rides? I'm thinking Peckham Cycle Club but wondering if there are any others in the area to consider; and secondly, any fenced dog parks / good spots to take our 2x dogs. Cheers!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In