Lost ginger and white cat ?

clrky501

Largish ginger and white cat hovering around offices on North Cross Road Very friendly and looks well fed.

Has been hanging around for the last couple of days and tries to get inside.

May have lost his way or maybe someone has moved in recently nearby and he has escaped ?

I suspect the same cat is now one in same as ginger white cat hovering in Gardens (side nearest North Cross Road)the last 2 days. Calm, assured in manner and in very good condition with clean white paws?surely from a good home.

Hi our much loved ginger and white cat Atticus has been missing since Saturday! I will come down to the Gardens and call for him, please reply to this if you see him again. He is ginger and white with a white stripe down his nose and quite distinctive gingery markings, and a white chest. I am going to try and come down to the gardens and call him.

Hi,

Atticus is in The Gardens! ? in and around the south west corner between 29-34.

Has been the last few days, so it's a matter of you making contact via PM and/or reply to this post and am sure you'll all be repatriated.

Thank you everyone who has helped, the joy of the forum: Atticus is now home! and happy (I think... although he really liked the Gardens). Not the first time he's ended up a fair way from home across a busy road.