Invincible mouse!

binkylilyput

If other flats have mice and you cannot block the holes up you will need to be absolutely scrupulously clean in your flat including hoovering sofas out etc or they will come and breed. We had this problem once where the next door flat had mice- you could see them running around in their kitchen from our window.

We blocked all the skirting gaps (fortunately all furniture was free standing),and cleaned up every single crumb (equivalent to a loaf of bread to a mouse!) and they left. We didn't use traps or poison as we had small children at the time.

Good Luck

If you have mice, you are unlikely to be able to get rid of them long term.

You may kill off a mouse or even a family of mice, but they will come back.

We had mice when we moved in, however we had a cat. Now no mice, it really is that simple.

I like the suggestion of borrowing things that have cat smells on as mice do smell them. So maybe borrow some used cat bedding and stick it near the areas you know the mice are. I'd really go for the borrow a cat that catches for a while.

Other than that you are stuck. Sorry, its simple really. Mice can get through the tiniest holes, so you'll never plug them.

Good luck and let us know what luck you get / or not.

DulwichFox Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> This is the plastic.. Diall trap..

>

>

>

> I dont reccomend using these..

>

>

Yes , they're B&Q's ones. I found a mouse trapped by its hindquarters in mine, it had dragged the trap around under the worktop, and was a fair distance from where I had set the trap. Lesson learned - there are far more humane traps available.

Have you tried putting a bit of Twix or Mars bar on the traps?

We had a mouse problem in the past, a guy told us to try the chocolate & next day we had our little friend trapped. Bit messy but worked for us so worth a try. Good luck & fingers crossed for you!