HTC Mobile phone Boombox FS New in Box ?10

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Is anyone looking for a short-term let (between 2 to 4 months) from January next year? My home is a 3 bed terraced house in Peckham Rye. Recently renovated, with an open plan kitchen onto the garden, and double lounge. Main bedroom is spacious with a kingsized bed, back bedroom has a double bed and middle room is set up as a nursery (a single bed could be added for a young child if needed). Downstairs WC, upstairs has a bathroom with bath and separate walk in shower.  Would be perfect for a family who are local but need to move out due to renovations, for example. Couple of photos attached, but happy to provide further details. If anyone is looking, drop me a message!  Thanks Amy 
    • As I think it's just the trunk that is covered the only possible damage is constriction - that the paper cuts into the tree. In all honesty that isn't likely - the tree is more likely to burst the paper, in the several years needed for the trunk to widen sufficiently. Trees 'breathe' (transpire) through their leaves and take in moisture through their root systems, neither of these are compromised by the wrapping. If left alone the paper will wear away long before it could possibly damage the tree.
    • Please check private messages.
    • That's good to hear.  Is the doctor one of the TJGPS team (as on https://www.tessajowellgpsurgery.co.uk/team/), or a locum or with EPCS?
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In