Labour plan to tidy up East Dulwich shopping arcades!

I see from the bumpf sent out by Harriet Harman to us living in East Dulwich - Peckham Rye Ward, which has now moved to her constituency, that the Labour Party?s sole plan for investing in the East Dulwich community is by ?tidying up shopping arcades and parades.?

Does anyone know of any shopping arcades in East Dulwich, yet alone any that need ?tidying up??

Do Harman or Labour?s prospective councillors actually know where East Dulwich is?

From Tessa Jowell to Harriet Harman. Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

It's contained in the bumpf for Peckham Rye Ward, which part of ED is in. Seems it might be something coming from HHarman as we've been moved into Camberwell and Peckham Rye.

My questions remain unanswered.

Where are the shopping arcades in East Dulwich?

HH's website shows a map with the places she has visited over a fairly long period of time. None of these visits appear to have been to East Dulwich. As for my Labour Councillors....well, before last Sunday I hadn't seen or heard from them since they last came looking for my vote some years back.

Re the bumpf threads: some of us are novices at this and might just get the impression that we are just a bit irritating to some more experienced members. Sorry if my error in opening 2 threads has offended you old timers but PURLEEEASE can you be just a little patient?

I'm inclined to agree with ???? here. There are enough debates running simultaneously about the various political factions, local and national, in the area. The upcoming General Election debates will add more.

For that reason I'm going to lock this thread and any further discussion of this issue can continue in the other "bumpf" thread.

Thank you.