Tiler Recommendation

A quick recommendation for Gary (07572 588 222) who has just finished working on my bathroom in ED.

Gary achieved a great finish on a difficult job (multiple tile types, sizes and complex installation around windows etc). He worked to solve issues arising from the tile supplier (colour miss-match), ordering replacement tiles, lifting re-laying the whole floor (free of charge from both the tile supplier and Gary).

Gary also installed the bath, sink and toilet, including plumbing. This work was out of the initial scope and Gary therefore did it as a part of the original fixed price.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Friend recommends Penge Cycle Club.  Southwark Cyclists usually do two social cycle rides on Saturday, you don't need to be a member (London Cycling Campaign) but recommended.  They are advertised on the What's On section of EDF. And you can go on their other Borough group rides, Lewisham Cyclists often do long rides. Generally very cycle friendly around here, despite occasional on line hostility.
    • Hey everyone, Just a quick heads up for those who might not be aware: there's a new law in England that took effect in April. Essentially, if you're involved in any building or planning projects, you now need to meet certain biodiversity quotas.  I stumbled upon this handy assessment tool that can determine whether you're exempt or need to meet the requirements. Hopefully, it eases your worries too! Check it out here: https://www.joesblooms.com/bng-tool
    • found womans watch warrick gardens park
    • Very much appreciated Macron’s comments yesterday on brexit   ””   given the lack of traffic on this thread I can’t help but feel it underlines his point     
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In