Greengrocer in Northcross Road

ibo

Absolutely. I would never have know about this before. Now I do, and my opinion of that place has changed, however slightly for the worse. It's a shame, but at least it has stopped me (and perhaps others) from making an icon out of what is, essentially, a traditional greengrocer's shop. Funny how in this day and age something your mum would have taken for granted (and perhaps even have sniffed at once she'd got a bit of money in her purse and an eye on the formica for her kitchen) is lionised by some of us. Nero

Thank you Ultraconsultancy . I have a weakness for all types of nuts and have found a Turkish shop in Penge that normally has a sack load of walnuts that is self-service .Unfortunately , they also have very nice cakes and pizzas , which means that my I put on half a stone per visit:)

|bo

Coming rather late, on this, while I am sorry to hear that anyone has had bad service from any ED independent shop, I have to say that having shopped at Pretty Traditional for ten years I have had excellent, friendly service, marvelous produce and can not speak too highly of the shop's owners and staff.

I have to say that the evidence that this is a case of discrimination on grounds of disability is at the very least, thin. The shop has employed at least one disabled member of staff. If anyone can give me an example of any shop which has never supplied a unsatisfactory product, I'd really like to know about it.

Again, I am sorry to hear of your bad experience but I would be even more sorry if people who had never used this shop decided not to find what it was like for themselves.

East (of Dulwich)

www.eastofdulwich.com