Seeking flexible part time nanny over summer

We are a professional married couple looking to hire a nanny/babysitter/live out au pair to help out with our 3.5 year old daughter. This would initially only be for a few weeks/a month or so for a couple of days a week starting from 25 July but could be extended. We are looking for someone who genuinely enjoys looking after children and who is looking to start a part time position on a very flexible basis. Would suit someone looking for extra hours over the summer or as an additional role. The ideal candidate would be DBS checked, have a full driving licence and speak a second language as well as fluent English. We would consider a candidate who doesn't tick all these boxes if they are the right fit for our family. As we are expecting a second child, this has the potential of turning into a more permanent position should the desire be there.

Please do PM if this sounds of interest.

Thanks

Bee

Hello!

My name is Laura, I am currently working as a nanny for two families but my main family are going away on holiday. I understand you are looking for someone long term however if you need extra help I would be happy to help.

Please let me know if this is of interest and I would be happy to meet and chat through my Cv.

I am available from 9th July-25th July if you need any help nannying or babysitting!

Just let me know I'd be happy to help.

Laura xx

• 3 weeks later...

Archived